Madad is an international entertainment company specialized in the developing and publishing of mobile games and applications.
(i) develop, publish and monetize mobile games and applications (“Madad Apps and Games”), and (ii) run our corporate website (“games.madadcom.com”).
Should you have any questions related to this policy or our practices around privacy and data protection in general, please don’t hesitate to contact Madad Data Protection Officer as indicated in the contact section of this policy. ****
Madad apps and games
Why does Madad collect data from its apps and games?
When you use the Madad Apps and Games, We will collect information about you. Such information, also known as “personal data” can be automatically collected by Madad when necessary, or voluntary submitted by you. We use this data to provide you with the app or game that you downloaded, to ensure safety, and for other purposes described below (for instance advertising) in the “More Details” section.
When you install and use Madad Apps and Games, we can collect and process some of your data for different legitimate purposes.
You will find below explanations regarding the reasons why Madad may collect data and the legal bases Madad relies on in each case.
Madad collects data:
- To provide you with the services you asked for
(e.g., knowing that you completed the first level to allow access to the second one)
- Legal basis – Madad’s legitimate intererest : such data processing is strictly necessary for the service(s) asked
- To run analytics and understand how users interact with our product and services in order to continuously improve it either directly or through third party partners
(e.g. identifying that a feature is annoying for users or that a level is too difficult for most gamers)
- Legal basis for first party analytics – Legitimate interest. Madad collects user data for the purpose of its own internal analytics tools. Data is used for the sole purpose of Madad analytics tool and is not shared with any third parties. This data processing is based on the legitimate interest of Madad.
- To serve advertising tailored to the preference and interests of our users
and allow Madad to continue to provide free services and products
- Legal basis – Express consent. In the countries where collecting users’ consent may be required by applicable laws and regulations, Madad only processes or shares personal data collected through Madad apps for personalized advertising purposes once you express your consent through the pop-up notice included in one of our apps.
For all data processing activities that rely on users’ consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time from the “settings” page in our various applications.
Please only note that in the case where you withdraw your consent or where you refuse to consent in the first place, you will still be served with advertising but that may be less relevant to you as it will not be tailored to your interests.
What data does Madad collect from its apps and games?
Madad does not use any data that allows us to identify you directly. We only collect mobile identifiers and other technical information (if necessary, only with your consent) allowing us to recognize your device.
For all the purposes listed above the data that Madad collect is limited to:
- The apps you are using
- Your IP address
- Your Mobile Advertising ID (Apple IDFA or Google AAID – which are technical identifiers developed by mobile operating systems for advertising purposes which remain under your control and can be reset or erased at any time in through your device settings) and device identifier (e.g., IDFV for iOS devices and Android ID for Android devices)
- Information about the device you use and your connection (user agent, type of connection, timestamp, system language, device model, screen resolution and settings, battery level, available storage space, time zone, OS)
- Data pertaining to your activities on our applications and notably the way in which you interact with our applications (for instance, how and when you use our applications) and with the advertising served in our applications (for instance, number of ads served, potential clicks)
In some of Madad Apps and Games, you may choose to login to your account with a third party service (Google or Apple) to improve your experience (sync your progress in multiple devices, secure your progress and restore it in case of device lost, device upgrade, etc.). In such case, we may collect and securely store your email address (and no other account data) in a hashed format within our database. This information will be used by Madad for account recovery and customer support purposes only. We will not share your hashed email with any third-party.
With whom may your data be shared & why?
We are not selling your personal information, but we need to share it with third parties to deliver the best service possible. Do not worry, we make sure that they all use the same degree of care as We do.
we may share the data listed above with the following categories of recipients:
Ad Partners: that allow us to monetize the ad inventory of our apps and provide users with free products and services.
Those partners usually collect data via their own tools (Software Development Kits or “SDK”). You will find a list of our partners implementing advertising SDKs through our applications and the privacy policies of their services that describe their practices and allow you to exercise your rights directly toward them hereafter:
- AdColony – https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Google AdMob – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- InMobi – https://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy/
- IronSource – https://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsour ce-mobile/air/ironsource-mobile-privacy-policy/
- Unity Ads – https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
Analytic companies: that provide us with tools and technologies that allow us to better understand how users interact with our services and will help us improve it. Those partners also usually collect data via their own SDKs. You will find a list of our partners implementing analytical SDKs through our applications hereafter:
- Firebase – https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Authorities: only to the extent we are obliged to by applicable laws and regulations.
Madad Website is mainly informative.
Why does Madad collect data from its website?
Like on most websites, when you browse on games.madadcom.com certain information about your connection and device(s) are automatically collected for the website to operate properly.
What data does Madad collect from its website?
For the purposes listed above the data that Madad and its partners collect is limited to:
- Browsing events and interactions with the website’s contents and services
- Anonymized IP address and technical information related to your browser and/or device (user agent)
- Information you provide us with voluntarily when you contact Madad
Analytics and third party cookies
Madad uses Google Analytics to collect information related to the web traffic on our website. This service allows us to measure the performance and proper functioning of our website and to provide you with a better experience. Madad made sure to configure this tool in such a way that the information collected for this purpose is anonymized in a way that does not allow to identify any end users of our website.
For more information on the data protection and privacy aspects of these analytics services, you can refer to Google specific policy accessible here: https://policies.google.com/privacy and opt-out from Google Analytics data collection here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Social networks and other communication tools
Our website also offers communication tools allowing users to share content on social networks. When you interact with such social media widgets or “share buttons”, these social network companies may collect information about you and/or your device and connection. your interactions with these services are governed by the respective privacy policies of the companies providing these services. For more information on the data protection and privacy practices of these companies, you can refer to their specific policies listed below:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Security and other important information
How long does Madad keep your data?
Personal data collected, received and processed for the purposes described in this policy is not kept longer than necessary by Madad.
Madad does not retain user level data for more than 13 months except for the data collected for the purpose of its first-party analytics tool which can be stored up to 25 months based on the guidelines of our Supervisory Data Protection Authority.
Madad never knowingly or willingly collects any personal data concerning children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16, please do not use Madad Apps and Games.
Some of the partners and processors referred to in this policy are located outside of the European Union.
In such case, we ensure that:
- the personal data is transferred to countries recognized as offering an equivalent level of protection or,
- For personal data transferred outside of countries recognized by the European Commission as having a sufficient level of protection, any of the mechanisms offering appropriate guarantees is used, for which provision is made by applicable regulations, and notably the adoption of the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission.
What rights do you have?
Your personal information belongs to you, and we will make sure your rights are respected. You can contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you have any concerns or questions and we will be happy to help you.
Please note that if Madad does not sell the personal information of its users, we may share it with third parties such as analytics and advertising companies in order to improve and personalize your experience and adapt the content and ads of our services.
In order for your data to be erased or rendered inaccessible you can:
- reset your mobile advertising identifier (IDFA on iOS, GAAID on Android) or activate “Limit Ad Tracking” in your device’ settings in order to make previously collected data non linkable to you or your device anymore and limit further data collection if you choose to enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” option
You can contact our DPO at:
- MÜCAHİTLER MAH. 52059 NOLU SK. BASMACI VAKIFLAR İŞ MERKEZİ NO: 1 . KAT:02. ŞEHİTKAMİL / GAZİANTEP